Okay! for quite sometime I have been wanting to do this. Finally I have come around to doing it. There are times when lines from the books you’ve read seem to have a lasting impression on you, like they were written just for you. I know I have experience it every time I finished reading a book. So here is my new project, I will be sharing lines from the books I’ve read .These are words that not only hold meaning but also help you in facing various situations in life. I will begin with” The Skin I’m In” by Sharon G Flake.
Memorable quotes: The Skin I’m In by Sharon G Flake
1. “Gotta realize that all you are is all you got.”
2. “To look in the mirror and like what you see, even when it doesn’t look like your idea of beauty.”
3. “Don’t go getting full of yourself because once you do, somebody’s going to come and let the wind out of your sails”
4. “I took a lot of wrong turns to find out who I really was. You will, too.”
5. ” It’s not about color,….It’s about how you feel about who you are that counts”.
6. “….you got to see yourself with your own eyes. That’s the only way you gonna know who you really are.”
7. ” Remember the acorn. Even when you don’t see it growing, it’s pushing past the dirt. Reaching for the sun. Growing stronger.”